Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bon Jovi Rocks

Daughtry opened for Bon Jovi tonight. Here he came out to sing with Bon Jovi...Not a bad looking trio of men.... Although I prefer hair on the head. Speaking of hair....
The blond keyboard player is David Bryan....he looked & sounded pretty good too!



Isn't he cute!!! Bon Jovi Rocks.....This was taken with my Panasonic Lumix 10x optical zoom. I hope you all can view this. Having good seats helps. The older I get the more I am spoiled by good CLOSE UP FRONT concert tickets. And at $132.oo face value they better be good. I know this is not crafting related but please enjoy in my endulgence. I've got great video of the Moody Blues and Toby Keith....should I post those?Look at how he smiles at the crowd. He knows how to work an audience

2 comments:

Sharon Rivera said...

Oh yea...indulge us!! lol Someday you will have to come here the band I'm in...just for fun! Love the little cottage at Kern River. It's certainly got potential - I know what you're going to be doing this summer! ;)

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures! They were very clear. I am scapbooking my pictures from April 08 and was browsing for clip art and came across your pics. JBJ is the man!

Jovi fan!