Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bon Jovi Rocks

Daughtry opened for Bon Jovi tonight. Here he came out to sing with Bon Jovi...Not a bad looking trio of men.... Although I prefer hair on the head. Speaking of hair....
The blond keyboard player is David Bryan....he looked & sounded pretty good too!



Isn't he cute!!! Bon Jovi Rocks.....This was taken with my Panasonic Lumix 10x optical zoom. I hope you all can view this. Having good seats helps. The older I get the more I am spoiled by good CLOSE UP FRONT concert tickets. And at $132.oo face value they better be good. I know this is not crafting related but please enjoy in my endulgence. I've got great video of the Moody Blues and Toby Keith....should I post those?Look at how he smiles at the crowd. He knows how to work an audience

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yea...indulge us!! lol Someday you will have to come here the band I'm in...just for fun! Love the little cottage at Kern River. It's certainly got potential - I know what you're going to be doing this summer! ;)

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures! They were very clear. I am scapbooking my pictures from April 08 and was browsing for clip art and came across your pics. JBJ is the man!

Jovi fan!