Friday, April 4, 2008

Tag I'm it!! 7 Random Things!

Ok I have been tagged by Lorraine today!! Whoo Hoo I actually have time to do this before I'm off and running again! I have to tell you 7 things that you may or may not know about me!! That could be scary!! AND BORING!

7 Random things you might not want to know about me.

1.) All through my life I have always been late. LATE...LATE!! I was born late. My friends used to say I ran on "Pacific Sue-Time" Now that I have retired I am very punctual and have fixed my tardiness. It even cost me a raise on more than one occasion!.

2.) I am a papercrafter therefore I am a "hoarder" or "packrat" I still have the 4 inch platforms I wore in highschool AND I can still wear them and walk in them gracefully! No...I never throw things away

3.) I have a very organized but cluttered house. Clean but cluttered. Yes Cluttered..full of stuff cluttered.

4.) I used to be a lousy tipper. Downright stingy.... not anymore now I tip well!

5.) Purple is my favorite color and green my least favorite color!

6. I'm not a natural blond.......HAHAHA LOLROFLMAO are there really any natural blonds left in this world that are my age???? OK a few real ones but not many....

7.) I'm Short! 5 foot 1 1/2 inches Yup short!

Ok is that enough odd things about me.....

Time to tag another batch of unsuspecting bloggers....HEHEHE I only have 3 at the moment cuz I have to do some laundry before I am off and running on Sunday morning again.

Rochelle: Impressions by Rochelle

Samantha: Fun with Paper

Sharon Rivera: Artful Avocations

Klo Oxford: scrappingklo Pazzles tutorials and more

LOLROFLMAO: Laugh Out Loud Roll On Floor Laughing My Ass Off

No comments: