Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stampin' Up' software: MY DIGITAL STUDIO®

Well the new Stampin'Up digital software is finally out. It's called My Digital Studio®. If you have never used a digital scrapbooking program before, this will be a good beginning program for you. With a little help from the manual you will be producing your own printable scrapbook pieces in a matter of minutes with the included templates. Or put them together, upload and have a real book made through the Stampin' Up website. Here are a couple of pages I produced within a short period of time. This one I added 3 pictures that were automatically sized for me when I dragged and dropped them into the picture squares. I was able to use a bit of ribbon and added stitches to it.
This next one is a card size one that I was just playing around with. trying to blend different backgrounds. I used the scallop punch and filled it with color to put behind the little scrap of paper. I put a tag punch on it with another tag punch over it with a brad. Add some ribbon and your done with your digital card!

1 comment:

Sharon Rivera said...

Love your page! The MDS is WAY too easy to use, which makes it so much fun!
See you soon!