Saturday, October 4, 2008

Baby Books- Helping a Friend


Deb's Baby Book 1: The Story:
I have a friend that is what I call a HOARDER... she has all the items to create lots of crafty things BUT never uses them.... We all know what that means.. she has talent but needs a bit of coaching to start something and finish it. Yup we are both procrastinators! Now I am a very knowledgeable crafter that has been doing this for a long time...also I am a bit meticulous with my cards as in no crooked cuts or catty-whompus stamped images. She on the other hand has a different more relaxed view on things... like crooked is OK and certain off papers mixed and matched are OK. Now we come to the day that I "coached" her with this book. Compromise; that was the key word. Working with the papers she wanted to pick from and adding some of my Stampin' Up papers was the challenge for that evening! But look how cute it came out! Many of the items we used were from her stash of goodies but I added a few die cut items either designed by me from my Pazzles or from the Stampin' Up exclusive Big Shot. The album was scored using my Scor-Pal and bound together with my Coil-Mac 41. We also covered the front and back using GBC transparent covers that I purchased from Staples. The original book was a design I found on Patty Bennetts blog and from Splitcoast Stampers website.

No comments: