Friday, July 25, 2008

Swap #6 Done!!!



This card was inspired by Dawn and her great video, If you have not checked out her site it really is fun. I love the Polka Dot Background Stamp ( yeah not retired!!), Other stamps: Everything Baby and Fun & Fast Notes. Inks: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Black, Baja Breeze. Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose. 1/4 in hole punch, 1 in hole punch, Any Scallop punch will work. Ribbon: Light Pink Gingham.This was the swap I came up with when I was told our Women in Ink group was swapping at our dinner at the Olive Garden. I thought "oh my another 30 cards"...I'm tired...Then I made 60 of them cuz they were so cute and I thought some women are going to have full cards like this to swap also. Ok I'm done for a while...I will be posting from convention if my wireless card and wifi is cooperating. Bye for now!! Wish me a safe driving Motorhome trip to Utah and back!!!!

No comments: