Saturday, July 19, 2008

Card Holder Booklet

This great Card holder was inspired by Patty of http://www.pattystamps.com/ . I changed it just a little bit. I personally do not like the BIA/ Bind It All for me, I have used comb and spiral binding for years. Spiral binding offers such fun colors (Yeah Yeah I used white for this one...Boring) from Pinks to Browns.......lots of colors. I also bind my catalogs with it too. Back to this great card holder........I utilized the big pockets by punching a half circle on the top of one side and glued the bottoms together to create a pouch for additional lists of envelopes.
I love this paper too. I took the mottled green side and glued it to some thick cardboard then cut it with some Sizzix's Alphabet Original Dies ( The thicker ones) to get my letters. Used the Signo White pen for the white dashes of the letters to match the ribbons tied to the spiral. I happened to find a brown ribbon with dashed white lines that matched SU's ribbons and paper perfectly. Created another booklet with the Summer Picnic too... Not as cute as the Afternoon Tea Paper but still cute.


No comments: