Five things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Working Full Time
2. Celebrating my 42nd Birthday
3. Driving my 1st motorhome, I’m on my 5th one now
4. Having fun on a personal watercraft, Can’t do that now do to neck injuries
5. Trying to figure out how NOT to work full time
Five things on my to do list today
1. Celebrate my birthday today!
2. Clean my craft table…to make it messy again
3. Give my doggies lots of love!
4. Make thank you cards for the great birthday dinner we all went out to!
5. Go out to dinner with a good friend tonight….she’s buying!
Five things I will do when I’m a millionaire
1. I already bought the big house
2. I already have the jewelery
3. I already have the 33 ft motorhome
4. I am already retired…except for the home crafting bus
5. I already travel…..in the 33 ft motorhome.
Five things I’ll never wear again
1. a size 4
2. Oh yeah the bikini era left a long time ago
3. Tube tops
5. Daisy Dukes (aka short shorts)
Five of my favorite craft toys
1. My Crop-a-diles both the regular and big bite!
2. My Computer
3. My Pazzles Pro Creative Cutter
4. My Rubicoil spiral binder
5. My 6 ft Light table I built …that is a great toy!!
Five banes of my existence
2. Vacuuming yuck Husky hair city
4. Mean, cranky, negative people!!! Ok I agree with Lorraine on this one!
5. Washing my motorhome…
I will tag others later...I have to go finish that to do list....