Sunday, January 27, 2008

Birthday RAK

Well My birthday is upon me! ARGGHHH another year! Yesterday I came home to 3 USPS packages leaning against my front door. Two of the packages I knew were coming soon... Some used SU purchases that I scored from others that were kind enough to sell to me. The third one had Happy Birthday written on it.....Ummm that one puzzled me. WOW! I received a nice surprise from a fellow stamper by the name of Lorraine Castellon-Rowe!!! A birthday RAK package!

The picture above is the absoulutly adorable card she made me! The hearts are on chipboard and she used a new paper that is coming out from SU in March. If you love little cherries this will be the paper for you! Inside the envelope there were some cute ribbons, post it notes Valentine style, an RSVP pen with cute paper and ribbons attached and a magnetic list pad Valentine style! This was such a pleasant surprise for me. Its funny because I sell stamps to some of my best friends and still get store bought cards!! Thank You Lorraine!

No comments: