Saturday, December 1, 2007

Nuggets Nuggets and more Nuggets!! I Love Chocolate!

This has been a very fun project! I have been making Lots of Nugget Boxes with my Scor-Pal scoring tool. I updated the nugget box measurements to work easier with the Scor-Pal , and made up a revamped tutorial in the process. I will be uploading the file in a Word and PDF format file within the next week. So keep your eyes peeled for my upload. Coincidentally this last week Splitcoast had a Technique Lovers Challenge #144 to make nugget boxes with Acetate sleeves. So the baby box was created!
P.S. Sometime this week I will be posting the tutorial for everyone to upload in either a Word or PDF format. I have submitted it to the Scor-Pal website and want to release it around the same time they do. Thanks for asking Shannon.

3 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

Sue,
Would you mind linking the patterns you used for your nugget boxes? It is greatly appreciated.

Your boxes are all great!

Shannon Tompkins

Anonymous said...

Nice job! I would love to know what you altered on the pattern, so I'm looking forward to your tutorial. I love them all.

Debbie M.

Tracy said...

OMG, those are great. Love them.