Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Honeycomb Heart Using Stampin' Up Brushes

I have finally begun to craft again since I broke my arm last year. Here is a picture of the cute little Honeycomb Heart I made for my Valentine Tree. {Yes I have a 6 ft metal holiday tree for all holidays!} This Honeycomb method is fun to do and if you only want to do a half of one then glue each side to a card center and open up the card and viola an adorable Honeycomb insert card inside!  You have to cut out at least 15 hearts and glue them back to back in specific places to make the honeycomb. You can use any cutting machine like the Silhouette Cameo or Pazzles or the KnK Zing or Framelits by Sizzix or Spellbinders dies they will all work. My instructions came from the blog "Amazing Paper Grace" by Becca Feeken.
I did a lot of crafting last year but not all papercrafting. I will be posting these images soon too....fiber art, tole painting, machine knitting etc. I have been holding off because this blog was started for my papercrafting but I have branched out into so many different areas that they all tie in together. When people ask me what I do or what I am, I respond with I am a "Cross Crafter"  All my crafts cross over into each other.



No comments: