Thursday, August 25, 2011

Halloween Pumpkin Stampin' Up Style!!

 Did you know that a rubber stamp can be used in Polymer clay work? Well I did not until I made my first polymer clay creation. I was playing with some white polymer clay and decided to make a pumpkin, the the light bulb went on in my head and I found one of my retired Stampin' Up Halloween sets. The new set on pg. 26 of the SU catalog has a great new face that will work great for a this #122622 Jack Of All Trades. I then coated him with some Shimmer Paint and Smooch tinted orange and green. Some black Staz On in the mouth and eyes...then bake according to manufacturer's directions. For my first polymer clay creation I thought her came out really cute!




3 comments:

Rebecca said...

The pumpkin is so cute! I really love your 2010 Halloween House!

Unknown said...

Very creative SueR. What a great idea!

Shawn said...

Hi Sue, Diana Crick here. Could you contact me at ladydian@shaw.ca
hugs, Diana