Friday, December 19, 2008

Get Well card using Our Craft Lounge Stamps

I just fell in love with this little elephant when I saw him! I went to a Copic Marker make and take the other day. The stamp company is Our Craft Lounge. Personally I was not thrilled with the Copic Markers for the price that they command. I did purchase 2 sets; pastels and brights. I got better results with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol blending spirits. (Elephant colored with Prismacolors) For the money that Copic's cost per pen and having to buy 3 shades to get good blending...nope not for me. I can watercolor blend better then the Copics also. Wow me saying I don't like an expensive tool...wow something must be wrong with me. All the paper & ribbon supplies are Stampin' Up; Pacific Point, Whisper White and Bashful Blue. Also the dots are Dew Drops.

No comments: