Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby Books Part 2- Helping a friend


Don't you just love the name Audrey for a little girl! Here is the second Baby Book that my friend wanted to do with my "help". I think this one turned out much cuter then the first one. I guess I am much fonder of the SU Cherry DSP then Deb's original pick of papers for the first Baby Book. This time my "help" was much less, The choice of papers and matching goodies were much easier to match and pick from this time around. Of course I had to do a title on my Pazzles. When I first was learning my Pazzles I found this great font that had cherries and of course I had to turn it into a diecut. This cherry paper and diecut were made for each other. The mom this baby book is made for is not really a pink kind of gal, she is more of a 1950's style with the dark black hair ........cute like "rosie the riveter". Ok.....only 2 or three more baby books...If only I could talk her into using one of the Simply Scraping Kits!. See the last BabyBook post for all the tools and where the inspiration came from.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The book 'Audrey' caught my eye... that's my daughter's name (Audrey Lucille- after Audrey Hepburn and Lucille Ball-2 fabulous women) and that book is adorable!