Sunday, March 30, 2008

Voluptuous Noel Revisted

Well she's back. This time Noel dressed up in a corset made of Stampin'Up Designer Paper. This was a birthday card for a very good friend..male of course. I drew the design with my Pazzles Software and cut it out from the two different papers. Then I inked the edges of the lighter paper so it would stand out! The eyelets were set with the new Crop-A-dile II Big bite. Which is a great tool for those hard to reach places that the original C-A-D could not reach. Then I used the white Uniball pen to add the white dots to the scallops.

Sorry I have not updated my blog for quite some time now. I have been on a couple mini vacations and have been in the process of purchasing a little historic cottage in the Sierra Mountains. I already have a cute little trailer on the Kern River but the owner had bumped up the space rent last year to a whopping $475 a month. Now is the time to buy so I bought this cottage that is 5 min to fishing and 5 min to the Latte' cafe or if your in the mood for a beer....a 5 min walk to the local pub. So my blogging has and will be a bit off until I get all the arrangements made for upgrading the little cottage. New tile, Central Heating and Air, a paint job and landscaping. But that is why you have Contractors and Landscaping Contractors as friends! Also I have been working on projects for the Pazzles Design Team which I am not allowed to post on my site till about a month after they are done. I was pleased to see on the Swirls &Twirls design CD that comes with the Pazzles Inspiration there were a couple of designs that I had done. Whoo Hoo! Between Stampin' Up, Scor-Pal and Pazzles I am in paper crafting Heaven. And I broke down and ordered the new Inspiration too...Because it is going to go traveling to Utah this summer with me in my motorhome!