Saturday, January 19, 2008

True Friend & Bali Breeze Thank You Card



My first Internet sale Thank You Card!! I finally did my first Internet sale and this was the card I mailed with my goodies to Lisa. I have been trying to learn how to do the PayPal route and invoicing and the Click & Ship, all the fun stuff you need to know when you start a little Internet endeavour. I am now trying to get the PayPal storefront widget on my site too. That way I can show people what I have to offer to sell. This card was made with the new SU Bali Breeze paper and ribbon from the Jersey set. The inks were my little Stampin' Spots CRAFT ink then I heat embossed that ink with clear detail powder. Then I used a hand punch to do the little punch holes around the edges! Oh yes dimensionals and a SU crystal brad.

1 comment:

Tangii said...

Congrats on the sale!! You go girl!! This is a great card!

Have a great week!!