Sunday, December 16, 2007

Stazon and Glass

I got a little happy with the Staz-On Cotton White! Somewhere on one of the Yahoo groups I had heard that you could use the giant Snowflake Stamp to add some fun decorating to your windows! Basically anything glass. Sorry I can not recall who to credit for this great technique. I tried a round mirror and the first was an oops, it came off with the remover. Then it worked! I am going to make a candle to put on this for fun with some of that funky snow like stuff you add water and it fluffs up like real snow. We do not have snow in Orange County so that kind of stuff is fun. I am sure If I had to shovel it or drive in it I would have a different opinion about it. I also did it to a window you can see as you walk up my steps but that picture came out hard to see. Ok back to the laundry!

No comments: