Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sassy and Seasonal...New to me!





This is one of my Christmas Cards this year. I recently hunted down this stamp set. It was retired, but I had to have it because of the poodle. Plus none of my stamping friends had seen this set yet. I used the Simply Scrappin' set Winter Bright from Stampin' Up. I really love the colors and the textured paper. I wish we could get textured paper by the single colors. The base for the stamping is out shimmery white paper. Then I used Twinkling H20s to paint the stamped images in and put Stickles Star Dust on some areas. Wow this shimmers and sparkles! As you can tell I painted the poodle to match my little "red" fur babies. So much to do and not enough time to do it in. Less sleep more work! Ho Ho zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

very, very nice.
i always loved that set!!!

you look cute with your dog... this picture made me smile!
thanks for sharing