Monday, November 19, 2007

Gingerbread Goodie Bag and Tag!




Isn't this a cute little Gingerbread Man! I used my Scor-Pal to make this 2-5-7-10 bag that I cut all but one flap for the fold over, and then edged with a corner rounder. I used Very Vanilla CS and my Color Spritzer tool from SU to splatter Creamy Caramel Pen ink as a background. Now for the stamps!! A Chemistry with Paper has these adorable new Christmas sets and this one is "Holiday Treats". The little guys are great for the edge and you can see exactly where to put them because the stamps are clear! It is hard to see but I used Liquid Applique for the icing and a clear Gelly Roll pen over the other lines to enhance them. The gift tag is matching with the little guys on the inside! Boy it's hard to type with a poodle in my lap that wants to help on the keyboard!

No comments: