Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Witch Hat Garland


My Witch Hat Garland was designed with my Pazzles Pro and Stampin' Up paper. I did the design for the hat part with my Pazzles and the bottoms were cut with large circle cutters. I am so glad I have my Pazzles because cutting out 31 of these hats (for the Women in Ink meeting) and putting them together would have been even more time consuming if I had to do the cutting by hand! This is one way to use your "On Board Lots of Letters". They are covered with the "Creepy Crawly" paper pack and then they are VersaMarked and embossed with Iridescent Ice. Then I cut out some transparency paper to back them so the middle of each letter would show through. Then I hung them with Fun Fur and ribbon. Gotta love Halloween! P.S. Someone asked me how I kept the brims on....the brims are made of 2 large circles and one of the large circles has a smaller circle cut out out of the middle to fit over the witch hat itself. The hat has tabs cut to glue to the inside of the 2 brims.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... Cathy from one of the cutter yahoo groups. I saw you blog link in you post and came to check it out. How cute are these! How did ya get the brim to stay? Is it all one piece or two?